LEO’s Trading Online Voucher offers financial assistance of up to €2,500 along with training and advice to help your business trade online. It is a great way to make the move to an online platform or to improve your existing online presence.
At McCool Solutions we can assist you with the application process and guide & advise on website design frameworks.
The Trading Online Voucher Programme is supported by the Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources through the National Digital Strategy.
What can the voucher be used for?
- The development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as adding systems for online payments or online bookings
- Internet-related software
- Online advertising
- The development of an app
- The adoption and implementation of a digital marketing strategy;
- Consultation with ICT expert
- Training and skills development specifically to manage your online shop
- Photography for the website
Important to note
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 90% eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser
- Vouchers are limited to two per business
- The claim period is 4 months from approval
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense
- Own labour is not an eligible expense
- Third party costs only will be considered
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details)